[TR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Randall Young (TR3 driver)

Reihing, Randall S. Randall.Reihing at utoledo.edu
Thu May 14 03:17:20 MDT 2020

My thoughts and prayers are also with Randall and that whatever challenges he is facing can be overcome and successfully resolved with a full recovery. His advice and depth of knowledge for all things Triumph are legendary and unmatched and I have benefitted from many of them.

If anyone has an address for a card or a letter I, and I am sure many others as well, would truly appreciate, being able to extend our best wishes.

Sincerely,

Randall Reihing
1959 TR3A
1960 TR3A