[TR] Randall Young (TR3 driver)

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:49:35 MDT 2020

If there is anybody in the world I have never met face to face, but still
consider a friend, it is Randall Young.  Certainly a friend to all the
Triumph community as well.  I swear I saw a post either here or on BCF a
short time ago where he apologized for a rare mistake then went on to
mention briefly all the things going on out in the world, and it being a
little overwhelming, which seemed out of character for him, but I can't
seem to find it, and I could be mis-remembering.

 Wish him the best.

Greg Lemon
TR250