[TR] Randall Young (TR3 driver)

andrew uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed May 13 11:11:42 MDT 2020

I have gone back and forth about posting this, but Randall is a friend of
all of us, and I don't think he would mind me sharing.

Last week I left a couple of vm messages, saying we were worried about him.
This morning when I got up, I saw he had called and left a message at 3am
EDT.

The message was very garbled and disjointed but he said he was in a hospital
and I heard other voices in the background, one of whom was saying "I'm your
nurse, remember?"

It was definitely Randall and I have no reason to believe the call was not
genuine. If he is in hospital, I don't know why (but I can guess).

I did try to call back, but didn't get through. I left him a message saying
I was sorry to hear he was in hospital but that there were a lot of people
who would be rooting for him.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Andrew