[TR] Ideas, anyone?

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue May 12 17:31:44 MDT 2020

Have you compared to another gauge?  Maybe inline running the dash gauge too.
I have heard that a badly worn front cam bearing can cause low oil pressure issues.  This bearing doesn't usually get replaced during a rebuild, even when the other cam bearings do, but they can get heavy wear.
Dave H.

Sent from my iPad