[TR] valve cover venting

andrew uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed May 6 15:24:06 MDT 2020

Racetorations has a collecting system which I have on my fast-road TR3.  No
pipe to the manifold, but pipes run from the engine vent and the valve
cover. You can see the collecting box on the inner fender, driver's side.

Disclaimer:  my cousin owns Racetorations, but he is one of the English
Uprichards and I am one of the Irish ones.  He is a curmudgeon and I am a
nice guy.  No financial interest but if you mention my name and he is in a
good mood, he may actually be nice to you...

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan