[TR] IRS rear axles and converted Corvair rear hubs

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Fri May 1 06:18:21 MDT 2020

I have a set of upgraded Goodparts iRS rear axles (U-Joint style) assembled to modified Corvair hubs made by Marty Sukey that I don’t need any longer. I’d like them to go to someone who might need them. They are in excellent condition.

I replaced them on my 4A when I converted to the R-200 diff and Goodparts CV axles. I also have a pair of modified 4A trailing arms (they are different than TR6 trailing arms, not sure what 250’s used) for these axles with Keensert  inserts installed for the 6 hub mounting studs.

Make me an offer if interested. Will consider selling axles and hubs separately.

Note, if interested for a TR6 you must modify your trailing arms for U-joint clearance. The 4A trailing arms have a different bump stop arrangement and will not work on a TR6.

Regards,

JVV