[TR] WE ARE OPEN

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Sat Mar 28 08:58:49 MDT 2020

                      We're open and shipping!

There's no better time to get started on that project vehicle! We are
here to take your calls and help you get the parts you need.

NEW - USED - REBUILT - PERFORMANCE - NOS

     Servicing your brakes? Why not add our Steelbraid brake hose? How
about new wheel bearing kits. Time to replace or upgrade suspension
bushings, try our poly bushings!

Keep the family and yourself well. Then improve your car's "health". Get
ready to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Stay well and healthy.

Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
103 E. Main St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022