[TR] TR3 on Bring a Trailer

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 20:50:02 MDT 2020

Randall, you might be right about the molding being vinyl covered -- my
statement about chrome isn't authoritative.  Somehow I have a memory of
holding one of those molding strips in my hand once upon a time, somewhere,
someone's....  In my mind's eye I see a chrome-plated metal strip with
threaded studs on the backside, arched to fit the door sill where the side
curtain would have been fixed.  But I can't think where I got that memory,
or even if it was here in the US or in the UK.