[TR] Interior Panels, TR3

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 10:42:54 MDT 2020

Dave,
I did too, although it has been years ago.  Pulled the staples, trimmed the board, reassembled.  Given the lack of absolute uniformity in our cars I suppose too big is better than too small.
When I make door rails I am always sure that they are just a bit long.  Easy to cut just a bit off for a good fit.

Bill B

Serenity Now......