[TR] Triumphs. only

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 18:47:36 MDT 2020

I am very familiar with TO…the lease has been canceled … there is a buyer with some interest , unfortunately the owner now lives in the Philippines and is under Very strict quarantine at this time, the last I heard the asking price is around $300,000. The last time I was there there were a lot of NOS parts, lots of fenders, etc.

I used to have a key, but no more, don’t know who has is or where it is.  My advice (proceed with caution)