[TR] How to tell the size of bolt or setscrew from the part number?

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Wed Jun 17 16:07:15 MDT 2020

On 6/17/2020 3:02 PM, Joel E. Justin wrote:
> Easy. That a 3/8" x 1-1/4" UNF hexagon head setscrew. So I gave you
> the fish, now I'll teach you how to fish...
>
> http://www.memphisbritishcars.org/Images/TechTipsImages/Standard_Triumph_Hardware_Catalog.pdf

Geez, I must be getting old.  I'd completely forgotten that S-T used an
alphanumeric system to differentiate hardware.  But, the rest of the
part numbers are sequentially assigned, I'm pretty sure.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....