[TR] Thank You

Jack McGahey McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 08:49:35 MDT 2020

Dave, my negative remarks were aimed only at Coker red lines - there are NO positive responses about those. I have no knowledge of any other Coker brand product, but their redlines are SO bad - for ANY purpose, even strictly show - that I  personally wouldn’t trust any Coker brand product.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad