[TR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Randall Young

Reihing, Randall S. Randall.Reihing at utoledo.edu
Sat Jun 6 20:17:13 MDT 2020

Andrew,

Great news that Randall Young is alive and recovering from whatever it is he is battling. Nice photo of Randall and Geo.

If Randall's wife can create a new gmail address specifically for sending Randall best wishes for a speedy recovery it might perk him up to read messages from those of us that miss him online and have come to rely on his depth of knowledge in all things Triumph. Hoping to soon see his posts once again.

Sincerely,
Randall Reihing
1959 TR3A
1960 TR3A