[TR] [Fot] Tumble cleaning

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 11:51:39 MDT 2020

 Just buy one at Harbor Freight.....they have several sizes and they are cheap.
Chad in Tulsa
    On Thursday, June 4, 2020, 12:49:50 PM CDT, Michael Porter <mdporter at dfn.com> wrote:

 On 6/4/2020 7:48 AM, Tom Householder wrote:
> Why I never thought of this before is beyond me.!!!
>
> Pineapple juice can with some sand and small parts sealed up with some
> duck tape and wrapped in a blanket. put in the dryer with a half load
> of clothes  and tumble clean on air dry rusty bits.  1 to 2 hours
> works great.

One can avoid conflict with one's wives, partners, spouses, whatever by
employing something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJIdKqzWuDY

Go to 52:28  in the above video to see what I mean.  This is a small
version of what most small-piece manufacturers use on an industrial
scale.  One might even be able to make a rudimentary version of this
with a rubberized plastic bowl, a drive motor and an eccentric.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html