[TR] Adapter for water hose

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:42:54 MDT 2020

Im looking for something similar to  this


I'm trying to bridge a water pipe hose between the two cylinder heads. I
removed a plug.
The thread is  1/2 BSPP but the other end is 1/2" The problem is I've
stripped the thread on the  Stag. but can get away with something which has
a deeper thread. The plug was about  1/2" in length, The end cap is
threaded about an inch.
Does any triumph have something similar which I could use?

Regards, Sujit
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20200731/1fb2522e/attachment.htm>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list