[TR] Timing cover leak

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 15:29:47 MDT 2020

Thanks Bill,
I got a washer, I think I will dab a little RTV around the hole to let some of it squeeze through for a better seal.
Bill

#dontkillgrandma

On Jul 28, 2020, at 2:58 PM, Bill Brewer <billbrewer59 at yahoo.com> wrote:

     You can buy the fiber washer at a hardware store. I bought mine at a
Tru-Value hardware store in our little town.
It has never really made a difference inside or outside of the timing
cover. My first engine rebuild I didn't know and put it on the outside. Next
time it was on the inside. No leaks either way.

-Bill Brewer