[TR] Randall Young

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 10:13:34 MDT 2020

Can someone please share the link to Randall’s files.  I’m out of town but would like to download as much as possible on my iPad.  Very sad and will put a note on the memorial link sent previously.  Reminds me when the great resource from the Illinois triumph owners passed away a number of years ago and he had great web links to rebuilding almost every component on a Tr6.
Jim Henningsen