[TR] Randall Young

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Fri Jul 24 16:14:04 MDT 2020

Randall's collection of online documents is legendary, and he shared them
without hesitation. All of this Triumph documentation is on his shared Google
Drive, and I check it regularly for updates. I just checked, and the last
couple of updates were in April. There are 169 files stored there, mostly
scans and copies of official Triumph documentation. A great resource for all
things Triumph, from "T-62-10 Herald Rack & Pinion Plunger retainer
replacement" to "Stag Soft Top Operation".

I've attached a screen shot showing the last updates in March and April of
this year. The last one is "Dan Masters TR6 conversion to Delco alternator",
updated on April 26.

Some of the pdfs (I just checked the updated TR3 Spare Parts Catalogue that he
updated on April 20) have highlighted or commented sections added by him (and
apparently others).

Thanks for the ride, Randall, and keep the top down on in this next life!

 - Lee