[TR] Randall Young

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 17:31:16 MDT 2020

 im stunnedRandall was the best.im proud to say i knew him and he was friend.we were both members of the 3 los angeles triumph clubs.i have the left front fender from his wrecked TR3 on my car.
a fond memory might be worth telling, to hold back my tears.the first los angeles triumph club i attended was a dismal night.it was raining like a new york rain.in the parking lot was a green TR3 with a rag top. it was a rag. no back windows.when i asked whos it was i was pointed to Randall.he had that wry smile as i questioned him on being out on a night like this so unprepared with his top.a guy who i never saw drive anything but a triumph
gosh im so distressed