[TR] O2 Sensor on TR6

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 11:54:34 MDT 2020

Not in a TR6, but I have a wide-band in my TR4A (which also has a supercharger).

I installed it just past the Y-connector (I have headers).

I have found it helpful, and informative, though you may now become obsessed with your AFR, and there is only some much you can optimize with carbs.

I also have them in my TR8 with a MegaSquirt.  Much more interesting there where you have much more control, and can log everything.

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS-SC CTC67956L