[TR] needs repaired

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:24:49 MST 2020

Patrick,

I have you beat, have been writing as part of my job and hobbies for over
30 years.  I use four fingers.  If I don't think about it I realize
sometimes I am doing it from muscle memory and not looking, if I start to
think about it the magic goes away and I have to look.  Still make way too
many mistakes.  Preparing papers for college with a typewriter was pretty
painful, I tell the kids these stories, but they just roll their eyes.

I also go one finger at a time on my phone, can't do the two fingered thing
like the kids.  Interestingly, I just noticed, I type with my right hand on
my phone, even though I am very left dominent with most everything else I
do.

Greg Lemon
TR250
Greg Lemon