[TR] Clear/Amber Fog

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Wed Jan 29 18:29:34 MST 2020

Those look fantastic! But, (there’s always a “but”) how does the generator keep up with the draw of those lights? I have always heard that the stock generator can just about keep up with stock lights, heater motor, and the relatively small amount of ignition current. Plus, of course, charging current.

Your most recent added pages on Lucas lamps are great. Thanks for sharing with us all.

Alex Thomson