[TR] needs repaired

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Wed Jan 29 17:09:23 MST 2020

Two spaces after the punctuation at the end of a sentence was not a grammar
issue. It was a typewriter issue. Because of the fixed spacing of characters
on a typewriter, two spaces were used to clearly show the end of a sentence
and to separate it from the start of the next sentence. With the
proportional spacing in word processors and electronic devices, two spaces
no longer were necessary and in fact the use of two spaces clearly
identifies the author as a previously typewriter trained individual.

Keith Stewart

keithstewart at bell.net