[TR] needs repaired

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 21:16:11 MST 2020

Some people have an eye for this type of thing.  In my case, I'm drawn
to extra spaces between words or a single space after the punctuation at
the end of a sentence.

https://www.feelingoodtees.com/let-s-eat-grandma-let-s-eat-grandma-punctuation-saves-lives-t-shirt
https://www.feelingoodtees.com/i-like-cooking-my-family-and-my-pets-use-commas-don-t-be-a-psycho-t-shirt