[TR] needs repaired

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jan 27 17:16:48 MST 2020

The way I see it, the purpose of language is to communicate.  If you have
successfully communicated, then you have used language "good enuf".

Leaving out a couple of words or letters, especially when (perhaps) typing
on a device with limited screen size and no physical keys at all, seems
perfectly reasonable to me; as long as the meaning can still be discerned.

I often leave out words when texting with my friends; as well as in casual
conversation.  "Lunch?" is certainly not "grammatical" and yet just as
effective (and a lot easier to type) as "Are you available to join me for
lunch today?".  (Never mind the fact that I think I would look funny after
being joined with my friend.)

As far as women in funny clothes with sticks, look up "indoctrination" and
then "Stockholm Syndrome".

-- Randall