[TR] Continental Kit

trhouse at columbus.rr.com trhouse at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 18 09:09:50 MST 2020

COLLECTOR'S ORIGINALITY GUIDE TRIUMPH TR2 TR3 TR4 TR5 TR6 ...

Bill Piggott [1]On the right is an original Triumph Sports Owners
Association badge. ... Continental touring kit Part number 502022.
(Later 505539) This was a kit of commonly used spares, designed for
journeys a long way from civilisation. Included were the ...