[TR] TR250/TR6 fuel pumps

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 13:13:00 MST 2020

Dennis - Not sure about the Moss pump.  I was fortunate to use a rebuild
kit on my original pump.

 From the TRF TR6 glovebox catalog at
http://trf.zeni.net/TR6-TR250GB/116.php

"You Will Find None of These at Competing Vendors"
Yes, there are cheap repro fuel pumps on the market.  Some have no
priming lever, and some have left our customers and friends stranded.
TRF's pumps come from Italy, and they are replicas of original AC
pumps.  When the time comes, you can also rebuild them with original
rebuild components.  TRF's rebuild kits have the correct diaphragms, not
ones that are made upside down.  We include higher quality valves too,
and the oil seals that keep fuel out of your crankcase.  TRF's fuel
filters are genuine AC filters with metal cases.  That is why they cost
just a little more.  Before I forget to say it, please never throw away
an original AC fuel pump. Someone will want it, even just for some of
the parts.