[TR] RETIREMENT

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jan 3 12:53:36 MST 2020

Congratulations Peter, there’s a whole  new world out there now, enjoy it in a Triumph!
Bill

Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......MMM

> On Jan 3, 2020, at 1:38 PM, Dave MacKay <dave at mdmackay.ca> wrote:

Congratulations on your retirement Peter.

While you were always careful to respect boundaries, your presence on the list helped many of us. It was helpful when you would alert folks about parts that had been thought unavailable, and to provide feedback from the list to Moss about particular parts.

Best wishes,

Dave MacKay
1960 TR3A s/n 68639L
near Toronto, Canada