[TR] TRF

Peter Ryner pryner at outlook.com
Sun Feb 23 16:17:26 MST 2020

No,
Not a pretty picture.  I was a great supporter of the TRF, their quest for the best TR parts and support of our cars.  Unfortunately they didn't follow through with the agreement to provide insurance to recover our funds and there are insufficient assets to repay investors.  There have been no interest payments since the untimely death and it looks like we won't see anything near a full recovery of investment dollars.  I hope it doesn't mean the demise of the company but there are many of us left standing in the rain.  The state is deciding on how to proceed.  Hearing was to be last month, haven't heard anything yet.

I'm curious if they are paying interest per the agreement.

Joe Mato
62 Wood Road
Redding, CT 06896
917 232 1555