[TR] Top Bows on early TRs

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 08:09:26 MST 2020

Some models of Sprites had spring loaded top frames.  There was a huge
number suppliers for aftermarket parts for sports cars in the sixties, many
literally cottage industries run from garages and basements.   I suppose it
is possible someone made a spring loaded top frame, but never heard of one,
most of the aftermarket focused on cosmetic and go faster parts.

Greg Lemon
TR250