[TR] needs repaired

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 1 07:19:55 MST 2020

I did take typing in HS. It really helped me in the Army. I became a RTT
operator and could really push those 60 CPS teletype machines.

Just like learning Morse Code, once you learn it it is hard to program
out of your brain.

Typed all my life as a software engineer.

Maybe I will be put 6' under with a keyboard.

Bob