[TR] New TR6 top

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:01:27 MST 2020

At least the vinyl top has a plasticizer in it. Sunfast tops are NOT going
to stretch no matter what or when. When they're tight, they're tight. Not
sure I understand why the various manufacturers don't try out their
patterns on actual vehicles and adjust them, especially for when they use
fabrics that don't stretch. I have a hoodstick cover from Prestige in the
UK and have had a real challenge to get it to stretch to fit the
lift-the-dot fasteners properly. The manufacturer has never actually fitted
one to a real TR3 so I don't know how they derive their patterns....

Dave Friedlander

Dave