[TR] Battery charging

dctr6 at optonline.net dctr6 at optonline.net
Sat Dec 26 18:09:19 MST 2020

"Alex & Janet Thomson" <aljlthomson at charter.net
<mailto:aljlthomson at charter.net> > wrote:

>I know of a fellow one town away who has an antique tractor collection of
at least 30 machines. Every tractor is plugged into a battery maintainer. I
think he uses the brand that is the parent company of the old Solar >name.
Don?t know if he actually has a tractor start-up day every now and then or
not.

   A few years ago, I was invited to see Jim Taylor's massive car collection
(which includes MANY British cars) up in the Schenectady, NY area.  I seem
to remember him saying that every car in the collection could be started and
driven at any time.  Every car had a battery maintainer attached to it.

Merry Christmas/Let's hear it for Boxing Day/Happy New Year.

Dennis Culligan