[TR] TR6 Exhaust

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 10:55:51 MST 2020

I have the stock Ansa dual pipe exhaust on my 72 TR6 and think the sound
is just right.  For regular driving around, you hear it at an enjoyable
level as you go through the gears, but it is also quiet enough that it
isn't a bother on a long road trip.

Some sounds are at the top of this search:
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=ansa+exhaust+tr6&ia=web

I've heard the Monza and do agree that it is loud.  I initially looked
at it based on price, but have since ruled it out mostly based on the sound.

Brian