[TR] Battery charging

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Fri Dec 25 15:21:48 MST 2020

Are the batteries still connected to their cars? Maybe there is a slight draw on the TR6. Our TR6 took the whole summer off because it needs a new wiring harness. There were some wires that had let the smoke out! After I drove it into winter storage, I disconnected the ground cable and noticed that there was a tiny spark! Something is leaking current. Another project to do!

Alex Thomson