[TR] Timing cover crank seal oil leak

auprichard at uprichard.net auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Dec 25 11:26:29 MST 2020

Dear glewsis999 at aol.com <mailto:glewsis999 at aol.com> :

At a time when we are all suffering from a pandemic and a deeply divided society, this list is a source of escapism - regardless of our political persuasions, I think I am talking on behalf of many people who tune in to this chat page when I say – CUT IT OUT !!  If you have nothing constructive to say – say nothing !

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan