[TR] TR6 Switch Plinth

Alex italyfound at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:28:07 MST 2020

Hello All…firstly…Happy Holidays to all…….

Quick question on a 1972 TR6 switch plinth……

The 1969 plinth has five holes…the 1970 and on have 4 holes with a space between 2 & 4 switch.

My question is I am looking to install a USB charging port on my 1972. It appears there is adequate space dead center on the plinth between the switches where this USB port can go. Does anyone know if the 5th hole is still there whereupon Triumph used the same plinth but avoided using the center hole. It would be nice to just “punch out” the existing hole spot if it is still there as opposed to having to drill a hole about 1” in diameter to accommodate the USB switch.

Any help or advised welcomed……

Alex Manzo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10