[TR] Welding help wanted

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Dec 18 11:02:48 MST 2020

 I would check with the local community college or trade school to see if they have a continuing education or night school class on welding.  I've done a very little bit of welding but I've found that it is much easier to weld thicker stuff than thinner stuff.  But I don't know what else to try other than slowing down the wire feed rate.

Dave