[TR] BBC Show New Tricks

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 14:38:16 MST 2020

 laughinglater they replace one of the guys with a scott.you will first need to understand what he is saying to then be able to look it up.
Frank

    On Thursday, December 3, 2020, 01:19:31 PM PST, Bob <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

 We have been watching the BBC show New Tricks for awhile. It features 3
retired cops trying to solve cold cases. The forth member, the boss,  is
a current cop.

Anyway one of the guys drives a Triumph Stag. Beautiful car. He just had
to have the engine rebuilt. Cost him 1500 quid. I guess that is pounds.

I know the Stag V8 had its problems but the car is beautiful.

Lots of colorful English slang that we have to lookup to find the true
meaning.

Interesting show.

Bob

** triumphs at autox.team.net **