[TR] Inner tubes for TR4A 1965

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 22:31:17 MDT 2020

Call Allen Hendrix at Hendrix Wire Wheels.  He knows.
Bill

#dontkillgrandma

On Aug 31, 2020, at 9:33 PM, Dean <tr3a58dean at gmail.com> wrote:

Any questions or repair I need on wire wheels I depend on Allen Hendrix.
He is in Greensboro, NC.       336-852-8909
www.hendrixwirewheel.com
E-Mail   allen at hendrixwirewheel.com

Check his web site and then call him for questions. I have used him and all the guys I know with wire wheels has him true
And balance them. He can supply tires and tubes also.
One of the few left that knows how to true wheels and has the balance equipment to handle them.

Dean

Sent from Mail for Windows 10