[TR] Tire size question

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 16:46:12 MDT 2020

Jim,

Not new wires but, how bout some original vintage Silverstones? They’ve been professionally trued, balanced, and powder coated. They are 15 x 5.5 wheels and have not had a tire mounted on them since all that was done so they are in perfect condition. I was going to use them on one of my TR4As but I started vintage racing and sold both of the TR4As so I don’t have any need for them. I would have put them on my TR6 but I didn’t like the look on a TR6, they look much better on a TR3, TR4 or a TR4A. I have the Nokofs spinners, both right and left for the Silverstones.

Bud