[TR] Hoses to carbon canister for Triumphs similar to that, used on a TR6 (Sujit Roy)

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Aug 28 07:03:04 MDT 2020

 Interesting.  The early TR6 (without Anti-Run-On valve) didn't have this restrictor.  Nor did it have the third port for the hoses that go to the top of the float chambers.  These were added to support the Anti-Run-On valve.  But if the Stag doesn't have the Anti-Run-On valve why did they use this canister?  I guess they used what was on the shelf at the time which is the part used on the TR6 at the time.

Dave