[TR] Thermal Transmitter Temperature Sender help

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:25:20 MDT 2020

Thanks. I have spare parts and I plan to create a setup on a bench. I have
some documents on how to check the gauge and voltage stabilizer and noe
some resistance no. If my set up models that of my stag. I will have some
sanity.  My stag has a 3 speed BW35. Box.  At around 70 mph the engine
speed is close to 4k rpm. Did the tr7 use a bw35. If so are these numbers
similar