[TR] TR6 Question

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Aug 15 08:03:02 MDT 2020

Don’t do it.  The triple carb setup needs LOTS of air.  The airbox chokes them.  I did that.  Had to totally lean out the carbs to make it work.  use three separate K&N filters.  The slick looking triple carb airbox looks slick but starves the carbs of the air they need.  I threw mine away after I spent all that time and money on it.

www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6 <http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6>

there should be a picture in there.

Don’t do it.