[TR] TR6 power antenna

Q HDRider570 at att.net
Fri Aug 14 12:53:04 MDT 2020

I have installed  a power antenna in a TR4 on the rear deck with no
issues.It fits beside/behind the tank and in front of the black board at
the front of the trunk space so it is not visible once all is back in
place.  I think that I drilled the hole myself in the body so I was very
careful to place it so it all would fit correctly.

Once in place it was just a matter of running power, sensor, and antenna
wires from the dash, under the carpets, and to the trunk.  Generally toy
can follow the main wire harness as it wanders rearward.

Interesting side note. I was watching YouTube recently on on two
occasions the presenters were trying to decide if the vehicles were
positive or negative ground.  They both thought that the headlights
would burn out or not function if not correct.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma Ca