[TR] Tilting seat on the TR2 and TR3

jpaynepbr at cox.net jpaynepbr at cox.net
Thu Apr 30 16:27:39 MDT 2020

Those are pretty sharp Andrew

From: andrew uprichard <auprichard at uprichard.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 1:27 PM
To: jpaynepbr at cox.net; 'Keith Stewart' <keithstewart at bell.net>; 'bill beecher' <notakitcar at yahoo.com>
Cc: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Tilting seat on the TR2 and TR3

The tilting parts rests on two lugs – are they still intact or did they break off?

My “keeper” cars all have purpose made seats as I am not a fan of the originals – see pic.  But I also have a recently-finished “car to sell” with original seats (pic 2) – only I now have to swap them so the tilting one is on the passenger side…………

Andrew