[TR] tonneau strap

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:02:30 MDT 2020

I generally like to keep things original, but have had that strap on many
cars and eventually snip it off as I never use it.  I think long ago I had
a Sprite or something that still had the original attachment point, but for
the life of me can't remember exactly where the snap was.  The passenger
seat kinda sorta makes sense as the driver might be able to attach somewhat
by sight, and not just by feel.  Now I want to see a pic of an original
snap.  Although I think the tonneau was an option on the TR4, so dealer or
customer installed, maybe the answer is that it varies.

Greg Lemon
TR250