[TR] Automobile Quarterly

William Pugh anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 18:29:43 MDT 2020

Bcc: Bill & AnnaBelle Pugh <anabil007 at comcast.net>

Gentlemen  / Ladies

I have 156 issues of the  prestiges Automobile Quarterly (Limited Edition)

41 Quarters including the Very First edition in respect for Phil Hill.  These four (4) are a little rough but intact .

The rest are pristine …

If you are not familiar with Automobile Quarterly … then you should just go on to the next eMail.

If you Are … They are now for sale.

The last time I saw them on eBay was 15 years ago, and the seller was asking $2000.00. I don’t know if they sold for that as I had just received them(ALL) from my very good friend who had passed away and willed them to me … FYI … the entire auto library was given to me,

Four editions a year, from 1962-2001 are in my possession . If any of the Triumph community is interested or has some idea of what they are worth, and information would be helpful.

I will not break up the issues … Out of my respect for Don, who chose to give them to me.

No … we are not broke … but I am 85 … and I would like a true affecianodo to have them.

BeWell … AB & I are fine

Bill Pugh
Life is too short
to drive Boring Cars