[TR] Retrofitting a reverse light switch on a TR4

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 20 15:54:47 MDT 2020

It's pretty easy, drill and tap the top cover on the boss where the reverse
light switch would go and buy an OD isolator switch. The shift fork is
already cast to turn the switch on and off.

I think the instructions are in the Factory service manual. Need the correct
tap and drill. I believe the tap is metric. If you need more info write to
me and I'll try to drill it down further.

I've done it.

JVV

-----Original Message----- : Dean Mericas