[TR] high torque starter

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 20:58:49 MDT 2020

True about the wire stabilization.  There were some experiencing failure from vibration, no matter the supplier.  The wire breaks inside the unit.  It was recommended to me to injected silicone gasket maker around these wires.  I don't recall exactly where, but I think it was between the solenoid and the motor windings. It was a simple solution to a possible or eventual problem.  7 years later, 19 race events and 5500 miles, all good.
Dave H